Instructions to Rate Objectives
Follow these steps to Rate Objectives:
- Log into My.Scranton using your Username and Password.
- Click on the Faculty tab.
- Click on Self Service (UIS).
- Click on Faculty Services tab.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Faculty Course Evaluation Menu.
- Click Faculty Objectives.
- Select the Rating Option and click Submit.
- Rate the Course Objectives by clicking on the desired radio button.
NOTE: A minimum of one ESSENTIAL or IMPORTANT goal is required for your Course However, it is recommended that you select between three and five.
- Click Submit.
- To return to the UIS, click Return to UIS.
If you encounter technical problems accessing the online course evaluation forms, please contact the Technology Support Center at (570) 941-HELP. Any other concerns or questions can be directed to OCE@scranton.edu or Brian Snapp at (570) 941-4040.