Steps to Fill Out Your Online Course Evaluations
To complete the evaluation(s), log into My.Scranton using your Username and Password and follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click the Student tab.
2. Click Self-Service (UIS).
3. Click Student and Financial Aid.
4. Click Course Evaluations.
5. All of your courses for the current term will appear, however, the status field will indicate which ones are to be completed online at this time.
6. Select one of the courses listed that has Click to Evaluate in the status column and complete the evaluation.
A partially completed evaluation is not saved; therefore, you must complete an entire evaluation once you begin or start again at a later date.
7. Click Submit after completing the evaluation.
8. Repeat these steps for all courses where Click to Evaluate is indicated.
Please be aware that there is a 30-minute time- out for completing course evaluations online through My.Scranton. If you have detailed comments that you want to add to a course evaluation, you may want to type those comments into a word processor before accessing My.Scranton. Then, once you access the evaluation you can paste the text from your word processor.
If you encounter technical problems accessing the online course evaluation forms, please contact the Technology Support Center at 941-HELP.
If you have other questions or comments, please contact your professor, OCE@scranton.edu or Brian Snapp at (570) 941-4040.
Charles E. Kratz
Dean of the Library and Information Fluency