Setting up Access to Content Items in ANGEL
- Click the course for which you have items you want want to set up access from your ANGEL Homepage.
- Once inside the course, click the Lessons tab located at the top of the page.
- Locate the content item for which you wish to set up access. Hover the mouse cursor over the title of the item and click Settings, which will appear beneath the title.
- When the Settings page appears, click the button marked Advanced.
5. Click on the tab marked Access, right below the Advanced button. It's directly to the right of the one marked Content.
6. In the area named View Restrictions, you can set a start date for the content item. Students will not be able to view the item until the date specified. Make sure you click the check box in front of the month.
Note: it is also possible to set an End Date after which the students will nto be able to access the item.