OMEGA BETA SIGMA
Club Moderator: Dr. Deborah Gougeon. (570)941-7610, firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Beta Sigma
The Women's Business Honor Society, founded in 1982 at The University of Scranton by Deborah J. Gougeon, Ph.D., to recognize the academic excellence of students in business. Students must have at least a sophomore standing, a major or minor in some area of business, and an overall grade point average of 3.25. This honor society sponsors and participates in various service projects during the year. Annual dues are $40.
- sponsored a Fall Welcoming Luncheon
- donated $500 to the St. Francis of Assisi Kitchen
- donated $875 to the Cura Personalis Program for the Thanksgiving Food Drive
- donated and decorated two Christmas Trees for Brennan Hall, Second Floor
- donated $450 to the Women's Resource Center
- donated $500 to the Ronald McDonald House
- hosted the Annual Award's Luncheon with speaker Patricia Maleski, managing Director of JP Morgan Investment management and President of JP Morgan mutual funds.
- donated $96 for the thanksgiving meals for the Scranton Mission Center
- volunteered at the St. Francis of Assisi Kitchen
- volunteered at the dress for Success Luncheon