Transition Doctor of Physical Therapy program (tDPT)
Transition DPT Program
for Physical Therapists with
Entry-level Bachelor's Degrees
Renee Hakim, PT, PhD, NCS
Contact Dr. Hakim
Entirely web-based distance education
25 credits beyond an entry-level bachelor's degree in physical therapy
Seven on-line courses:
- Organization / Management or Health Promotion / Wellness (3 credits)
- Research Methods / Design (3 credits)
- Motor Control / Motor Learning (3 credits)
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Convenient and flexible web-based delivery of courses to meet the needs of practicing clinicians.
- Ongoing contact with instructors and other colleagues enrolled in the courses through threaded discussions and e-mail.
- Clinical case-based research component.
- Optional on-campus discussion/review sessions with course instructors.
- On-campus computer training available.
- Competitive tuition.
- Enhance your professional development without disrupting your work or home schedule.
- Take control over your time and resources while augmenting your knowledge and clinical skills.
- Distinguish yourself and promote recognition of the physical therapist as a fully autonomous health care practitioner.
- Prepare yourself for Direct Access with physical therapy as the point of entry into the health care system.
Applications evaluated by a rolling admissions process, and space is limited. For more information contact Admissions (link above) or Dr. Hakim.