- Externally Funded Grants Awarded FY 2012-2013
- "Research Recharged" - ORSP Spring 2012 Newsletter
- "Research Recharged" - ORSP Fall 2012 Newsletter
- "Research Recharged" - ORSP Spring 2013 Newsletter NEW!
- Student Research Newsletter - Spring 2013 NEW!
Welcome to the
Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
Some of the specific activities of ORSP include:
- Supervision of the grants approval and submission process for faculty and staff
- Administration of the internal research funding program and sabbatical program
- Coordination of research-related policies, including the following: animal subjects; human subjects; research misconduct; patents; conflict of interests
- Administration, in conjunction with the Registrar's Office, of the Faculty/Student Research Program (FSRP)
- Publication of the Grants Flyer (quarterly), subscription to The Grant Advisor (available monthly on-line through your campus computer) and publication of Faculty Scholarly Achievements Book (annually)
In general, faculty or staff will want to contact ORSP when they: (a) are interested in sources of external funding for research or have a grant proposal to submit, or (b) want to know about the University's policies related to research matters.