Students Helping Students
We believe that providing an opportunity for students to help fellow students will unify the campus and allow all students to share in the University's Jesuit mission to serve others. Our mission is to give back to students in need at The University of Scranton by providing the student body with events to raise funds for textbook scholarships and instill a strong culture of generosity in our University community.
- House a welcoming atmosphere for all students
- Create fun events on campus for students to get involved with
- Directly benefit students in need and help them obtain a higher education
- Establish a circle of giving with alumni that will benefit students in the future
Everyone deserves a higher education. Our country has been through tough economic times recently causing people to either sacrifice college completely or make major sacrifices to attend an institute of higher education. Many of our fellow students and their families have made sacrifices to realize a Scranton education. Now it's our turn to help. Join us in helping our University community remain whole while creating these same opportunities for future students. Volunteer at our events to help make this vision a success.
- April 13th: Day of Service
Click on these links to hear about our events, goals, and meet the officers.