On-campus houses, apartments and residence halls will close on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at noon for Thanksgiving Break. On-campus housing re-opens on Sunday, Nov. 25, at noon.
All residents are required to complete the following closing procedures:
– Clean your room (i.e. remove trash/clean out personal refrigerators).
– Remove any items that may spoil over break (i.e. milk, bread, etc.).
– Close and lock all windows.
– Pull down and close blinds.
– Turn off all lights.
– Close and lock room door.
– Last person to leave, sign the "We're Outta Here" form and place on the outside of the bedroom or apartment door.
Residents are not permitted to stay on campus during the Thanksgiving Break. Graduate students living in graduate housing in Herold House and Dorothy Day Apartments are not required to leave for the break. Early arrivals are not permitted. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.