FILLED - Scranton.edu 3.0 Topic of IT Forum May 21
The IT Forum for Tuesday, May 21st is at capacity.
We cannot accept any additional registrations at this time.
Additional information on CMS Scranton.edu 3.0, is being considered and will be distributed as needed.
About IT Forums
The lunch time sessions will focus around a particular topic and provide a non-technical overview for the attendees. We plan on providing several IT Forums in the Fall and Spring of each year. Topics will relate to current technologies and focus on how those technologies impact our user community. All members of our community are welcome to attend. Reservations are required and can be made through the portal by selecting the University Links tab and clicking IT Services Training and Event Registration. Questions can be emailed to ITServices@scranton.edu.
To register for IT Forums, click here:
- April 2013: IT Training Offerings
- March 2013: Google Chrome Browser
- February 2013: PIR Tactical Plan
- November 2012: Forms3
- October 2012: CyberSecurity and Social Media
- September 2012: Fast-Paced Changes in IT
- December 2011: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- October 2011: Classifying, Handling, and Securing Information
- September 2011: Capture the Clouds - Tablets & Portability
- July 2011: Footprints End User View
- May 2011: Identity Finder
- March 2011: Argos Reporting Tools
- February 2011
- November 2010 "Next Generation of Email: Live@edu"
- October 2010: “Desktops of the Future”
- September 2010: “Mobile Devices and Support”
- March 2010: “RoyalDrive”
- February 2010: “Technology in the Classroom”
- November 2009: “Windows 7”
- October 2009: “Information Security - Office & Home”
- September 2009: “The State of IT”