The Royal Card
Much More Than a Photo ID!
The Royal Card is the multiple-purpose photo ID card for all students, faculty and staff at The University of Scranton. It provides easy access to University resources... and packs a wealth of innovative technologies into one powerful and convenient card! See the key features below…
The new RoyalCard Online Card Office (eAccounts) is now ready for use!
The RoyalCard Online Card Office service has been upgraded to the Blackboard Transact eAccounts portal which allows you to manage your campus Royal Card accounts. eAccounts online account management gives you the capability to add funds to your accounts, view your account activity, and manage your card status (report a card lost or found). Click the link below to access eAccounts.
The Royal Card serves as your University of Scranton personal identification (carry it at all times)
It also acts as a:
- Meal card
- Library card
- Access card for residence halls, several academic buildings and 24-hour access to the Pro Deo Room in the Library
- Debit card -- a substitute for cash on campus (if a deposit account is set up) for such areas as:
- All University dining facilities
- University Bookstore
- Campus vending machines
- University Printing Services (duplicating)
- Weinberg Memorial Library copy machines and Internet printing
- Parking decals and fines
- Laundry facilities
- Chemistry and Biology supplies