We will refine financial planning and management practices, cultivate the talents of our people, and invest in our campus environment in order to sustain and enhance the University we have inherited for future generations.
- We will be sensitive to the financial pressures facing students and families by moderating increases in tuition and by providing appropriate financial aid and scholarships.
- We will achieve our strategic aspirations and maintain essential operations through integrated financial planning, efficient and sustainable use of resources, and opportunistic approaches to generating new revenue that are consistent with our mission.
- We will build a culture of philanthropy and grant writing that stirs the broader campus community to embrace efforts to secure gifts and grants. We will successfully conclude the Pride, Passion, Promise Campaign and prepare for the next campaign, in which support for pedagogy, research and endowed chairs is a priority. We will express our deep gratitude to our many generous benefactors.
- We will plan for and invest in technology and facilities, embracing principles of environmental sustainability, that will enhance educational excellence and serve the evolving needs of our students and community.
- We will strive to recruit, retain, develop, and reward talented faculty and staff, being recognized as an employer of choice in our region and beyond.
- We will invest resources to promote the wellbeing of our students, staff, and faculty, developing support services and personal growth opportunities that will help them meet their individual and collective needs, and aid them in their service of others.