Student Technology Services
The University of Scranton provides a technology rich learning environment. All students will utilize the My.Scranton portal to access the many on-line services that are available. Our campus provides an extensive wireless environment for all students giving the ability to access our on-line services from anywhere on campus. Residential students are provided with a network infrastructure supporting their wired and wireless computing devices. A sampling of services available includes:
- Technology Support Center provides technical assistance and information.
- ResNet is the University of Scranton's computer network that provides direct access to the University campus data network and the Internet to students living in University owned housing on campus and off campus. Commuter students can access these resources using our wireless network.
- Laptop Support Center provides on-site support of laptops purchased through our Laptop Initiative Program.
- Royal Card is the multiple-purpose photo ID card for all students, faculty and staff at The University of Scranton.
- My.Scranton.EDU Portal is your source for The University of Scranton services and information, all in one convenient place!
- Learning Management System The University of Scranton provides a full featured on-line learning platform through the use of Blackboard Angel.
- WiFi The University of Scranton provides a robust wireless network throughout campus.
- IR Work Study Opportunities exist throughout Information Resources.
- Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence is dedicated to developing an environment that encourages and supports student learning, faculty enrichment, instructional design, and the pedagogical application of technology.
- Technology Enriched Classrooms & Labs - The University of Scranton has extensive computer labs and technology enriched classrooms.