Below is a timeline of dates for students participating in the housing lottery for the Fall 2013 housing lottery:
- January 11, 2013 Deadline for Pool A deposits due or postmarked by--to Bursar. (Rising juniors and seniors only)
- Freshmen, currently living on campus, do not have to pay a deposit and will be automatically entered in the rising sophomore lottery.
- Jan. 14th deposit acceptance for Pool B deposits (rising juniors and seniors only)
- Feb. 28th Pool A deposits due for new transfers and students returning from Study Abroad
**Please note that there will only be a Pool A and Pool B Lottery**
(Students who currently live on campus will be assigned lottery times earlier than those who have moved off campus.)
- Mar. 8th Display Available Housing on UIS (to access the display on UIS, follow directions below)
- Mar. 11th Display Lottery Times on UIS; available at 4pm.
- Mar. 20th Rising Junior and Senior Pool A Lottery 5-10pm
- Mar. 22st Rising Junior and Senior Pool B Lottery 10am-4pm
- April 4th Rising Sophomore Lottery Lottery 5-10pm
**The Rising Junior and Senior Pool A Lottery will include only sophomores, juniors, and seniors who have never moved off campus and have paid their housing deposit by January 11, 2013.**
**The Rising Junior and Senior Pool B Lottery will include any current sophomore, junior, or senior who has paid their housing deposit after Jan. 14, 2012. Students who have never moved off campus will retain their housing guarantee and will be assigned a lottery time earlier than students who either currently live off campus or have lived off campus in the past.**