The University of Scranton's Office of Community Relations seeks to connect the University and the Greater Scranton community. We invite area residents, community leaders, non-profit organizations and businesses to engage in the life of the University through campus events, special programs and collaboration. At the same time, we encourage University's students, faculty and staff, and to join in the many exciting activities taking place in the Scranton area.
Find resources to connect with University life or Scranton area happenings.
The pro bono services offered at the clinic will help patients with low vision “use their remaining vision to stay independent,” Dr. Nastasi says.
University Organizes Efforts to Raise Awareness of Syrian Refugee Crisis
University of Scranton faculty, staff and students have organized a series of educational programs, advocacy opportunities and prayer activities to bring attention to the Syrian and broader global refugee crises. Read more.
Campus & Neighborhood
See below for the latest news on what’s physically happening on campus.
University's New Building Named Edward R. Leahy Jr. Hall
- The University's new building on the corner of Jefferson Avenue and Linden Street was dedicated and named Edward R. Leahy Jr. Hall. As the 116,360-square-foot new home of the Panuska College of Professional Studies, this state-of-the-art facility houses the departments of physical therapy, occupational therapy and exercise science. A dedication ceremony was held on Sept. 18. read more
Dec. 3, 5:30 p.m. “Strategizing Scranton’s Recovery” presented by Henry Amoroso, Pearn Auditorium, Brennan Hall. Free. Reservation required. Call 570-941-6206 or email email@example.com.
- Dec. 5, 8 p.m. Performance Music: “48th Annual Noel Night”, Houlihan-McLean Center. Free. Call 570-941-7624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shop Scranton, Shop Local Holiday Events
- About Us
- Student & Faculty Service
- Economic Impact
Health & Education
- K-12 School Partnership Opportunities
- Edward R. Leahy Clinic for the Uninsured
- Alice V. Leahy Food & Clothing Pantry
- University of Success
- Peacemakers After-School Program
- High School Scholars
- Summer Camps
- Arts & Culture
- Hill Neighborhood
- Points of Pride
- E-Newsletter Archive
- Campus Religious Services
- Interns: Career Services Office
- Employment Opportunities
- University Academic Calendar
- Campus Map
- Quick Facts
- Institutional Diversity