Service Learning Time Sheets
* Acquire a Time Sheet (Available online)
* Fill in the appropriate information.
* Take the Time Sheet with you to your service site. All Time Sheets must clearly note the Service-Learning hours and must be signed by the appropriate supervisor(s). Officers in student organizations or students organizing specific events on-campus should not sign as supervisors on the time sheet.
* Students are strongly encouraged to pursue service activities off-campus in the local community.
* A new time sheet must be submitted for each service-learning course.
* Time sheets now must be printed, completed with appropriate signatures, and submitted to your course instructor. Your course instructor will then submit them to the PCPS Dean's Office. We recommend that you also make a copy of your finished time sheet for your own records before submitting it to your course instructor.
Service-Learning requirements must be completed before the date posted by the PCPS Associate Dean (usually one to two weeks before the last week of classes). The deadline for submitting Time Sheets will be posted on the Service Learning Website.
- Panuska College of Professional Studies
- Dean's Office
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Resources for Faculty
- Resources for Students
- Service Learning
- Study Abroad
- Academic Advising
- Leahy Hall
Leahy Community Health and Family Center
Clinic for the Uninsured
Food Pantry & Clothing Closet
Peacemakers After School Program
Growing Stronger Program
- The Edward R. Leahy, Jr. Endowment
- University of Success
- Annual Conference on disABILITY
- Clinic for the Uninsured
- T.A.P.E.S.T.R.Y Program
- Embracing the Call to Care
- Annual Northeastern U.S. Conference on disABILITY
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699