Opt in Courses During a Non-Mandatory Semester
Full-time faculty only.
Follow these steps to override non-mandatory exclusions:
- Log into My.Scranton using your Username and Password.
- Click on the Faculty tab.
- Click on Self Service (UIS).
- Click on Faculty Services tab.
- Click on Faculty Course Evaluations Menu.
- Click Override Non-Mandatory Exclusions.
- Click the checkbox next to the course(s) you wish to include.
- Click the button Override Checked Exclusions.
- To return to the UIS, click Return to UIS.
If you encounter technical problems accessing the online course evaluation forms, please contact the Technology Support Center at (570) 941-HELP. Any other concerns or questions can be directed to OCE@scranton.edu or Brian Snapp at (570) 941-4040.