Viewing Course Evaluation Results
Follow these steps to view Course Evaluation Results:
- Log into My.Scranton using your Username and Password.
- Click on the Faculty tab.
- Click on Self Service (UIS).
- Click on Faculty Services tab.
- Click on Faculty Course Evaluations Menu.
- Click View Course Evaluation Results (includes Summary Comparative Analyses).
- Use the drop down menu to select the Term.
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next screen, use the drop down menu to select the course.
- Click View Summary Comparative Analyses and Comments for class responses and comments.
- Click View Detail by Student for individual responses and comments.
- To view all comments at once use the "View All Comments" link at the top of the page. Click the Return button to return to the Course Evaluation Results page.
- To view comments for individual questions click the link "Click here for comments" under the corresponding question. Click the Return button to return to the Course Evaluation Results page.
TO PRINT THE COURSE EVALUATION RESULTS:
- Click the Printable Version button at the bottom of the evaluation (step 10 above).
- For best results, change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape before printing the page.
THE KEY FOR THE SCALE FOR EACH SECTION IS AS FOLLOWS:
Instructor; Course; Progress on Course Objectives; Instructional Methods; Initial Interest in the Course. 1=Strongly Disagree; 2=Disagree; 3=Neutral; 4=Agree; 5=Strongly Agree; NR=No Response
Workload. 1=0 or 1; 2=2 or 3; 3=4 or 5; 4=6 or 7; 5=8 or more; NR=No Response
If you encounter technical problems accessing the online course evaluation forms, please contact the Technology Support Center at (570) 941-HELP. Any other concerns or questions can be directed to OCE@scranton.edu or Brian Snapp at (570) 941-4040.