Rollover Objectives and/or Additional Questions from Previous Semesters
Note: Since a different course evaluation instrument was used beginning Intersession 2007, the “Rollover Objectives and/or Additional Questions” feature cannot be used for terms prior to Intersession 2007.
The Rollover Objectives and/or Additional Questions feature allows you to rollover objectives and/or additional questions from a previous semester. The system automatically matches the courses and performs the rollover for the term you indicate. Please note that you can rollover from only one semester. Once you rollover objectives and/or additional questions, you will be able to edit/view them. However, you cannot choose the rollover feature if you have already rated your objectives or added additional questions.
To rollover objectives and/or additional questions:
- Log into My.Scranton using your Username and Password.
- Click on the Faculty tab.
- Click on Self Service (UIS).
- Click on Faculty Services tab.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Faculty Course Evaluation Menu.
- Click Rollover Objectives and/or Additional Questions from Previous Semester(s).
- Select one of three Rollover Options as shown below, then SUBMIT
- Objectives and Additional Questions
- Objectives Only
- Additional Questions Only
- Indicate which term you would like to rollover objectives from, then SUBMIT.
- Select the checkbox next to the previous course to rollover objectives from
- Click ROLL OVER CHECKED COURSES, then SUBMIT.
- Preview your course evaluations as needed.
- To return to the UIS, click Return to UIS.
If you encounter technical problems accessing the online course evaluation forms, please contact the Technology Support Center at (570) 941-HELP. Any other concerns or questions can be directed to OCE@scranton.edu or Brian Snapp at (570) 941-4040.