- *New* Intersession 2013 Enrollment Report
- *New* Fall 2012 Enrollment Report (End-of-Semester Data)
- Fall 2012 Enrollment Report (October IPEDS Data)
- HEOA Institutional Consumer Information
- Summer 2012 Enrollment Report
ON THE HORIZON
- Data Release Policy
- Survey Policy
IR OFFICE RESOURCES
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Association of Institutional Research (AIR)
- Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU)
- College Navigator
- Association of Independent Colleges & Universities (AICUP)
- Northeast Association of Institutional Research (NEAIR)
- Catholic Higher Education Research Cooperative (CHERC)
- The Association of American Colleges & Universities (AACU)
- The New American Colleges and Universities
FAQs (coming soon)
- What is the Institutional Research Office?
- How do I request University data?
- Can I get help with my survey?
The Mission of the Institutional Research Office is to provide support for the evaluation efforts of the University of Scranton community. We focus on retrieving, analyzing, and reporting information with emphasis on accountability processes. We strive to manage and maintain precise data on all aspects of the University: students, faculty, and staff.
- ~ Maintain official student enrollment data.
~ Coordinate the institutional research functions of the University, including federal and state reporting, internal and external surveys, and ad hoc data requests.
- ~ Produce accurate, concise, and timely information to support institutional decision-making.
- ~ Facilitate the University of Scranton's participation in national survey programs involving students, faculty, and staff. Analyze survey data and distribute reports.
- ~ Publish an annual Fact Book, a series of Enrollment Reports, the Graduation Report, and the official retention and graduation rates.
- ~ Support the research and evaluation efforts of other administrative offices and departments on campus.
- ~ Provide data to academic departments for program review and accreditation self-studies.
- ~ Coordinate and design surveys and questionnaires within the campus community. Produce analysis reports.
- Core Values
- ~ Quality - providing accurate, confidential, and timely information and analysis
- ~ Collegiality - building effective collaborative working relations: being cooperative and helpful
- ~ Excellence - maintaining efficient office operations by creating a stimulating work environment for professional, highly motivated, and well-trained staff