- Requesting Transcripts & Grade Reports
- Requesting Enrollment & Degree Verifications
- How to for Students
- Access Your WebCAPP Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Classroom Building Key
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your Unofficial Transcript
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Access Angel Courseware
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Forms for Students & Advisors
- Info for Faculty & Staff
- Institutional Consumer Info
Preparing to Register
To prepare to register for Summer and Fall 2013, obtain your latest curriculum and program-planning (CAPP) report and registration forms and make an appointment with your academic advisor or advising center.
Your CAPP report and registration forms will be available for pick up beginning February 13, 2013, in the following locations:
- Adult undergraduate students advised by CGCE (formerly DHC): Please pick up your CAPP report and registration packet in the CGCE Office of Student Services and Advising in O'Hara Hall 201. See additional registration information.
- PCPS students: Please pick up your CAPP report and registration forms in the PCPS Advising Center in MGH 101 and sign up for an individual advising appointment.
- KSOM students: Please pick up your CAPP report and registration forms in the KSOM Advising Center in BRN 206 and sign up for an individual advising appointment.
- CAS freshmen: The CAS Advising Center has set up an advising appointment for you. Please pick up your appointment letter, along with your CAPP and registration forms, in the CAS Advising Center, 600 Linden St., 3rd floor.
- CAS sophomores, juniors and seniors with declared majors: Please pick up your CAPP report and registration forms in the Registrar's Office in STT 301. You will be advised by a faculty member in your department. Contact your departmental advisor regarding advising procedures for registration. If you do not know who your advisor is, you can find that information under "View Student Information" through the "Student Services & Financial Aid Tab" in UIS via my.scranton.edu. If you do not receive a response from your advisor, please email Mrs. Butler and/or Dean Germeroth in the Dean's Office.
- CAS Exploratory and Goal Attainment students: You will be advised by the staff in the CAS Advising Center, 600 Linden St., 3rd floor. Please contact your advisor to make an appointment.
- Review your CAPP report to identify courses for which you next need to register for your program of study. Remember to refer to your University catalog for program requirements and course descriptions, as well as pre- and co-requisites, other restrictions, tuition and course fees.
- Next, search for available sections of those courses for the upcoming registration terms by accessing the online course schedule. Instructions can be found here.
- After completing your course section search, fill out your registration forms and worksheets to take to your advising appointment.
- Keep your advising appointment. At your advising session, get your registration term PIN from your advisor and note your initial registration date and time.
- Verify your University of Scranton email username and password prior to your initial registration appointment. If you have trouble logging into the My.Scranton portal and Self Service (UIS), call the Technology Support Center at 941-4357.
- Clear any financial holds you may have with the Bursar, Library, Student Affairs, Network Resources or Public Safety. You will not be allowed to register if there is a hold on your record.
Follow instructions issued to you by the College of Graduate and Continuing Education. The first day to register for Summer and Fall 2013 is March 22, 2013.