- Requesting Transcripts & Grade Reports
- Requesting Enrollment & Degree Verifications
- How to for Students
- Access Your WebCAPP Planning Tool
- Access Your Class Schedule
- Classroom Building Key
- Access Your Grades
- Access Your Unofficial Transcript
- Access Your my.scranton self-service
- Grant 3rd Party Access to your Info
- Access Angel Courseware
- Calculate Your GPA
- Calculate Your Pace for SAP
- Apply for Faculty Student Research Program
- Apply for Student Faculty Teaching Mentorship Program
- Forms for Students & Advisors
- Info for Faculty & Staff
- Institutional Consumer Info
Web Registration Through the My.Scranton Intranet Portal and Self Service (UIS)
If you are a current student at the University of Scranton, you can register online for courses through the University's My.Scranton intranet portal and the University information system, Self Service (UIS). You can login to the My.Scranton portal and Self Service (UIS) from any PC, on or off campus, using Microsoft Internet Explorer as the connector. PC's with this capability on campus include those in the public computing labs located in the Library and Alumni Memorial Hall, as well as those with ResNet connections in the residence halls.
To access web registration, you will need a registration term PIN issued by your advisor. The date and time for which that PIN will give you initial access to web registration can be found by clicking on Registration Timetable and PINS. You may register at or after that initial registration appointment. After your initial appointment, you may login to Self Service (UIS) to add, drop or review your courses as many times as necessary to complete, print or change your schedule. There is no time limit on your registration session. However, the system will log off after five minutes of inactivity.
Web registration is available beginning on the dates indicated on the web registration timetable and up until the last day to add courses for a term according to the academic calendar. During this time period, web registration is available 22 hours a day from midnight to 10:00 p.m., except Saturdays from 6:00 a.m. to noon.