Choosing a SL Activity
How to choose a Service-Learning Activity?
After selecting a site:
* Complete the Service-Learning contract. This is done via the web at my.scranton.edu (found under the "Student" tab, click on Self Service (UIS), Student Services and Financial Aid, Service Learning Menu) and must be completed by date posted on the Service-Learning website.
* Contact the service site or agency for additional information, and to arrange a start date.
* Commit to your schedule for service for the duration of the semester.
* Required Hours of Service Determined by Departments.
* Service-Learning hours must be completed to be eligible for graduation from the Panuska College of Professional Studies. Please check with your department . Students who do not submit the paper work and/or do not complete the Service-Learning requirements will be ineligible for graduation.